I never said liberals don't own guns, even though they represent a lower percentage of gun owners in general. And neither keith nor Italiansxs said the data in your link was accurate. Again, you are trying to twist our words. We both felt it under-reported gun ownership, probably considerably. Thus, I would not feel confident that the numbers of liberal gun owners vs. conservative gun owners was accurate or significant. I did say that Obama has been 100% anti-gun in the past, and continues to be anti-gun. You have had ample opportunity to refute or disprove any of Obama's anti-gun actions that I referenced. We're still waiting. As in the past, you never confront or disprove the facts that show Obama is not our friend. You simply dance around them and attempt to change the subject.

Stupid, or dishonest? Name calling is only bad when it's not true. I never claimed to be Mister Rogers.

The fact that Obama did not pursue even more anti-gun initiatives in his first term shows that he or some of his advisors are astute enough to realize what happened to Bill Clinton in the mid-term elections after his attack on gun ownership. A second term Obama would not be so constrained, and we can't afford to give him a chance. The fact that gun rights are still alive and well has absolutely nothing to do with Obama, and everything to do with pro-gun voters, the pro-gun lobby, five conservative Supreme Court justices, and the NRA.

You can now either refute or obfuscate. Having been down this road with you on several occasions, I have a pretty good idea what's coming.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.