Originally Posted By: Gnomon
What's coming is an apology - you are right that neither you nor Italian said the data were accurate.

Italian, you have indeed posted many reasons why you believe Obama is a threat to your ownership of guns. You have articulated them clearly and I understand what you (and millions of others) believe when it comes to guns. I hold a different view - my beliefs are different and I have articulated them also.

And I get to operate any way I wish - you do not determine that. Just as you can express beliefs I disagree with, I can do the same. And for the reasons I posted, I do not think Obama will interfere with our guns. He's too clever a politician to do that.

I won't speak for Jim, but from me... apology not accepted. You've pulled this crap too many times to think it might be a mistake.

As for the requested refutations of Obama's anti-gun actions, iniatives, and record... Ta-Da... none have been provided. No surprises there. You didn't give us anything simply because you've got nothing. I was hoping you'd at least find some way to blame Bush and Cheney. Geez, throw us a bone!

By the way, Obama already has interfered with our gun rights, in all of the ways I've cited, and more. Aren't you one of the geniuses I've challenged here to go to Obama's adopted hometown of Chicago and buy a handgun, and then carry it concealed... legally? If not, consider the gauntlet thrown down. Let us know how that works out. Obama has merely been smart enough to not go overboard in his first term. Clever politician indeed.

You do indeed get to operate any way you wish. Just remember, I'll be there to expose you and your tactics. If I stop, maybe someone here can put my name in "Silent Doubles" because it probably means I'm dead.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.