When the late FDR was referring to the "Supremes" back around 1937-ish- he used the proper term-- "Nine Old Men"- this is the way our Founding Fathers (not Founding Mothers by the way) had it planned-not just the mathematical wisdom of a odd number, with nine the pick, it would take the "Best Five of Nine" to declare a winner, just as when Rothstein fixed the 1919 World Series, it was a Nine game event then also--

Now we have women on the Court- first Sandra Day O'Connor, and what did she cast a deciding vote for that favors the 2nd. Amendment and the NRA???--I guess some would say- better Scalia, who is a dedicated hunter and gun owner,to be the Supreme to take this "Never tried a case in Court" broad Kagan out to a skeet field-rather than having Cheney invite her to a Texas quail/lawyer shoot-maybe!!!-- But I trust women and gun ownership rights issues about as much as I trust the towel-headed terrorists--NADA== Kagan will turn against legit gun owners and the NRA in a heartbeat, no matter how many empty AA hulls and powdered clays litter the skeet fields of DisneyLand on the Potomac--

Last edited by Run With The Fox; 04/29/12 04:03 PM.

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..