Kingsley:

Parse this logically, and consider just what you have said.

Let me see. It would have been bad for the Jews to have been armed because their chance of sucess would have been low?

10,000 poorly armed starving wretches, who FOUGHT in the Warsaw Ghetto tied the Nazi police state in knots for a month. Most died. Most would have died anyway.

100,000 Jews on Krystallnacht or the the time peroid of the aftermath. They were not armed - most died. If they had been armed, most would have died. Some however, might not have. I know given a choice of being a helpless victim, or being a COMBATANT, which one I would choose. Its one thing to die in battle, quite another thing to be slaughtered like cattle.

My leftist friends seem to think there is some sort of moral superiority to be gained by achieving the status of "victimhood". I havent bought into that lie yet.

Regards

GKT

Texas Declaration of Independence 1836 -The Indictment against the dictatorship, Para.16:"It has demanded us to deliver up our arms, which are essential to our defence, the rightful property of freemen, and formidable only to tyrannical governments."