There isn't any figure yet for the action & forend but would be able to give estimate after Steve receives an action to measure & make a protype. Cost of bbl's , wood and stockwork will varie depending on what the client wants. My main concern is to put together a few top line guys to do the work ( finished metal in the white). I will arrange to help with the other sources if neede. Mostly , my concern is for this wonderful lightweight bbl action be made available at the least cost for you guys. I won't be making any money for these efforts. The bottom line will be determined by how much you want to spend for the extras such as grade of wood & engraving. You will pay each man directly for his services. You can take as much time as you wish between steps so the total cost can be spred out over as much time as you may wish. I WILL get you the guestimated cost after the first proto is run. Right now I just fishing for opinioms & your thoughts.

Steve tells me it will require approx. 2-3 mon. for him to totally measure all the diamentions of the entire gun inside & out. These have to be transfered to a program and then he has to build.machine parts fixtures before he can start work. In all this rambling, I sincerely hope i have imparted some more info even tho I can't give figures at the moment. I need to see if there is as much interest available. Ken

Ken Hurst
910-221-5288