I waited a few minutes before responding here because I wanted to reflect on where we're been and where we have to go. I was also watching the GB Pakers rule over the Minn. Vikings! I've made multiple posts on this thread I initiated and I would ask anyone to do one thing. Point out anything I've posted on here that's in error, misleading, irrelevant or NOT related to the fight we have ahead of us(Winchester Model 12s notwithstanding!). If we lose this fight everything else IMO will become irrelevant and you might as well take up other pursuits as this board will no longer have a meaning to exist. We will go down the same perilous road that Australia and Great Britian have traversed and become just one more Nanny State.
The anti's don't want "assault" rifles or tactical shotguns. They want anything that shoots either highly regulated or banned entirely. If that's what the majority of you who remain silent here want just email Dave Weber and tell him to relegate this thread to obscurity.
In the end it will be our choice to either put up the best damn fight we can or go meekly along with those who would take away our rights.
Jim

Last edited by italiansxs; 01/05/13 11:57 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.