Chuck, that price is over a year old and he raised it to $1185. due to all the increases in cost of steels and tooling. The cost of living index also took a jump ---- Steve was sorry he had to raise the price.

I spoke to Steve this morning and urged him to join our merry little group so that y'all could ask questions. He told me he really didn't have much time to get on the computer as he stays slammed but will do so.

Also, I have been offered a XX lughtweight 16 ga. Levefer for Steve to measure for programing. I will send the donor Steves address today and the gun should be off to him within a day or so. SOOOO, looks like we are now offand running with the metal. A friend will be talking to Zoli within a few days to see about making arrangments for the bbl's. I have listened to you guys and decided that a 16-29 ga. bbl is the way to start. The 16 and 20 will fit the same frame.

There is a gentleman who has offered to furnish cases with label for those who want it in either canvas or leather cover. More on this as required.

More to come as it gets to me. Ken

Ken Hurst
910-221-5288