Originally Posted By: justin
Well,there is a history of sporting guns with three barrels. Dickson is the first to come to mind and wasn't the Three Barrel Gun Co. In West Va. I'm sure there are others that tried their hand at it.
This gun looks like a klunker. At 8.5 lbs "home defense" would have to mean aerial attack
Not 100% sure, but I believe you might mean the Hollenbeck Gun, made in Moundsville, West "By God" VA..Any loaded and reliable gun you have in hand is a "home defense gun" when the drugged-up gang bangers target your home. About two weeks or so ago, a retired couple in an upscale Kentwood (Grand Rapids area) MI were shot stone cold dead by such a dirtbag-and their fairly new Cadillac was later found abandoned and torched about 5 miles away-- Want to guess how they were targeted and not any of the neighbors? They advertised the ir Caddy as For Sale on Graig's List- with photos showing it parked outside the curved lawn, home address, front door, no ADT signs or dogs in their photo, and of course, being the trusting sort, made their name and address available. Just a word of warning in this, today's scumbags have become Hi-Tech scumbags- look at all the Apple I-Pod rip-offs and smash and grabs-IMO-- best weapon for home defense is a reliable 12 gauge Riot shotgun- I prefer a pumpgun, and loaded with OO buck, with the spare rounds carrier, and also a charged cellphone handy-

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..