Well, I've got 7 guns that have their own cases and I could squeeze maybe 3 in my safe. Of course, then I'd have to remove the 8 that are in there now because they don't have their own case(s).

As far as displaying all my guns in my library my library is not that big. I currently have 13 guns that have no safe home that are displayed in my library, some not in the most flattering way. And then there are an additional 3 that are in their cases and slipped under pieces of furniture.

I think I must have writtene my post in a way that seems to be misleading. Let me start over.

I currently have a safe. It's a secure, fireproofed heavy thing that is split between long guns and shelves for handguns. At one time, awhile back, the number of my handguns far exceeded the number of my long guns.

The long guns in my safe led me to write this post becuse it seems they inevitably get nicked and such by just being removed from their cramped space.

I want to know if there exists a larger, roomier safe which can safely accommodate doubleguns in a fashion so that they can easily be removed and put back.

I have removed some guns from my safe to make it somewhat roomier and now have eight nice doubles in there. But they still are cramped.

Again, I need a large, roomy safe to accommodate double guns and longguns in particular ONLY. NO provisions for handguns.

I may even need TWO more safes, I don't know.

I just want t o know if anyone knows of a safe that is marketed out there somewhere that can meet the criteria.