SOLD
Due to some special circumstances with one of my customers on this project, I am going to make a special offer for one of the two 10 Bore Purdey Style Rifles I am currently building.

ONLY ONE OF THE TWO RIFLES IS AVAILABLE.

There will be a couple of option of how I want to proceed;

Option A:
I will sell this as a kit that will need to be finished by the purchaser. The kit will include the Barrels(breeched, joined, ribbed top and bottom with ramrod pipes attached, refer to videos and picture), modified lock plates and all lock internal(one Left and one Right side), Forearm entry pipe, triggers and triggerplate, triggerguard, buttplate, NECG multi-leaf rear express sight, Silver caterpillar with flip-up night sight(pearl) Front sight, Rear sling button, Ramrod w/ brass tip, Jeff Tanner Ball Mould, Tang and the Walnut Stock Blank(nice grain structure with a little bit of figure in the butt). Basically a complete kit with most of the difficult work of breeching, joining and ribbing the barrel finished…the kit would have to be completed(inletting of all parts) and then load work and regulation and all finish work completed. I will include a full size drawing with this option and would be available via phone or email to help talk you the buyer through finishing the project.
The cost of this option will be $2,535.00USD plus insured shipping.

Option B:
You can assume the place of my customer, by this I mean that I am currently 3 years backlogged but if you took over the current contract on this build you would get to be first in line as I finish this project with the matching rifle. It would not have to be a match, I can custom build this from this point forward to your specification regarding stock fit and finish(including upgrading the walnut blank if you want), metal finish(color case hardening, blue or browning), engraving can be upgraded and Checkering can be upgraded. It would still include the Jeff Tanner ball Mould and would be a finished regulated 10 bore double rifle when completed.
This option would cost a Deposit of $2,535.00USD and then depending on if you wanted any upgrades we would negotiate the remainder of the balance(the original as spec’d was to have a finished price of $3,900.00 plus shipping), I am also flexible on payment options for the remainder of the balance and would be willing to work with anyone interested in having this rifle.

Option C:
If someone wanted to buy-out just the original deposit on this project, I would then move this gun to the bottom of my build roster(3 year backlog) and give them the time to decide how they wanted to proceed with the build, including negotiating a finished price with any upgrades to wood, finish, engraving, metal finish, checkering, etc…and would work out a payment arrangement that would work within their budget. This option is a slightly lower buy in and has the ability to save up for the balance over the next few years. The cost of this option would be $1,850.00USD with the rest to be negotiated depending on your specifications.

If you are interested in any of the options please contact me via email or by phone. My contact information is at stolzergunsmithing.com . This offer will only be good for a limited time(as I work on the other one of the matched pair over the next couple weeks) and then I will proceed with the build as spec’d by the original customer and try to sell it as a finished rifle.

With regard to changes:
Basically anything that has to do with the barrels(Caliber, length, ribs, tang, rear sight) can’t be changed at this point but any changes to the stock can be made at this point. I believe I have enough material in the blank to change it to a Rigby style pistol grip if that is desired and can include a gripcap in the changes if that interests anyone.
SOLD
Thank you,

Colin

P.S. I will continue to document the build of the other rifle with regular updates.

Last edited by CowboyCS; 03/23/13 11:05 AM.

The bill of right - void were prohibited by law!