I suggest that you do some patterning with that right bbl. before doing anything choke modification wise. Try several dif loads, inclusive of some spreaders and see what it does. Actually do it with both bbls, doing a POI regulation check first and then the 'where is it shooting for you' testing. If everything is OK then its perhaps some minor skeet and local sporty clays activity during the summer to keep you tuned to the gun, but not too much, a box is plenty for an outing. Assuming the bbls are regulated well enough, if its not shooting where you are looking then a hot oil bend on the stock makes a lot more sense than opening the choke. Just an opinion.

Might try a round of gun off the shoulder skeet first [like you are coming up behind a dog and ready for the flush] & see if you are shooting the gun at least to your average. I made that suggestion to a bloke w/a new acquisition once before; told him to forget about the pattern [and the myriad of pattern/choke questions he had] and just shoot it first & see if he could hit anything with it as it was. And I was instantly skinned alive by EDM when he was still w/us. Bent his 'pattern first' feeler but good. He even took Pete hunting as a result of my stepping on his patterning nerve. I know they had a good time too. Anyway, I'll stick my neck out once again and say it is not going to hurt for you to see if you can shoot it as is first. And there can be a significant difference in what a choke is marked, what it actually measures and what it does. Look at the quality of your target breaks; shoot the skeet doubles backwards taking the first target before the centre of the field. If you are getting ink spot breaks, its probably too tight, otherwise it may not be.