Originally Posted By: King Brown
Misfires is a forum where anything goes. On the evidence, a mention of Bush, Obama, Reagan, Pelosi, PETA, Palin, Democrats, GOP, NRA, EPA or most anything else often sets off an incandescent display of incivility and foul language. Attempts at discussion always deteriorate to bloody nonsense. Even imagining an improvement with religious discussions is a fool's game.

I've been here long enough to know the will, tolerance and generosity is missing.

Gee King, does this mean that you're leaving us heathens and savages?

Or does it mean you're finally going to do what you said on 3/7/13?...

I'm going to give this a rest for a while, grateful for the patience and generosity extended to me, and see what April brings. I only joined Misfires to see board reaction to Sandy Hook.

And what you said again on 4/23/13???...

Time away from Misfires has been good for me---and surely good for many members when I said six weeks or so ago I was giving gun control a rest. While it seemed everyone was squealing like piglets about to be neutered, who wanted to hear from me that little would come of it? Nothing can change the US gun culture; it is what it is. The antis are farther from our barricades now than before Sandy Hook. The die was cast before the vote.

I've discovered in Misfires a wonderfully entertaining new All In The Family show of our strengths and frailties. But more fun for me as an observer. Paraphrasing our fair-minded host Dave, I'll be giving the forum a wide berth from now on so knock yourselves out. It's better than any comedy on television. If only it was satire.

Wow King, for someone who so despises this venue and finds it so intolerable, you sure spend a lot of time here. Surprising after you have told us that you intend to mostly observe all of us racists, mysoginists, posturing bigots, birthers, fossils, Archie Bunkers, etc., and give us "a wide berth". (Some might consider those derogatory descriptions uncivilized, but not a hypocrite... like you)

Well, maybe it's not so surprising since you tend to, ahem, stretch the truth. A lot!

Matter of fact, since you told us you would sit on the sidelines and watch us knock ourselves out, you have posted in Misfires 173 times and in other forums only 16 times.

That's One hundred seventy three posts (173)in Misfires and only sixteen (16)in other forums King.

No wonder your credibility sucks!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.