Originally Posted By: King Brown
I leave it to others to make that judgement, craig. I've been called lots of things in 80-plus years but never a foul-mouthed bigot. I have been called a black-lover here, though. As for being uncivil, if I was it was not intended. Every newsman knows incivility gets a person nowhere---that's why it always makes the news columns---and a rule of interviewing is to give persons enough rope to hang themselves.

And there's Misfires post Number 175 for King since 3/7/13. This is like giving up drinking by drowning one's-self in alcohol. Is this some form of Aversion Therapy?

King, It seems to me that you were the one who referred to someone who shall go nameless as "filthy mouthed, bigoted, and insulting" to boot. No one referred to you as a foul mouthed bigot. Are you having reading comprehension difficulties again King?

Here's a little reminder... in your own words:

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Craig and RHD45: I've never seen a civil discussion on Misfires. Nor should it be expected under its "rules." It's an entertaining and instructive glimpse into character, of what people say and what they do: civil and generous in one forum, filthy-mouthed, bigoted and insulting in Misfires.

Is that a hangin' rope you're choking on King, or just your own words?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.