Originally Posted By: ed good

I ask you to consider the differences between say an al sharpton and allen west...both are black men; but that is where their similarities end.

Good point ed. A boy who is raised by wolves will probably act like a wolf. Al Sharpton was obviously raised by Libtards, race hustlers, and Democrats. Allen West was not.

It's not blacks that ruin American cities. It's Black Democrats and White Democrats who espouse the principals of the Great Society, redistribute wealth, spend more than they take in, and kick the can down the road to hide their irresponsible and idiotic behavior. The proof and the truth is all around you. To ignore the truth is no better than telling a lie. I was thinking of King as I wrote that sentence.

And I'd bet that if Detroit was populated with the likes of Allen West or Clarence Thomas, Condoleeza Rice, and Walter Williams... the Motor City would be financially solvent and a nice place to live.

edit: I should add that Nixon's hair was uglier when he finally did get elected... twice. But without Joe Kennedy buying enough votes to swing Illinois, Nixon would have been in the White House years sooner. And maybe even impeached years sooner as well.

Last edited by keith; 08/13/13 10:06 PM.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.