Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: keith
DaveK, I'm sure you are noticing how King deftly dances around any facts and simply moves on to even more Libtard fantasy. Now he's talking about the costs of incarceration while ignoring the fact that a career criminal costs society much much more when they are on the street committing crimes. I'm only talking about monetary costs and omitting the human suffering they cause. And he ignores the fact that it was the Great Society, which is a breeding ground for fatherless men, with no morals and no values, who go on to become incarcerated. Why debate whether incarceration of violent career criminals is more or less expensive than social welfare programs when it is social welfare programs that exacerbate the problem in the first place? King seems incapable of telling or even grasping the truth. You have to wonder about his mental state.

King, under Canadian National Health Care, how long do you suppose it would take you to get the psychiatric help you obviously need?

Yes Keith I did notice and pleased to see it was not lost in the pile that comes out of the other end of the horse !.
Typical liberal tactic, ignore facts,regurgitate rhetoric and when faced with overwhelming evidence your wrong change the subject ! He pulled the same crap when he thought the NRA was losing the gun control debate-and was once again proven wrong.

Hillary For Prison 2018