Originally Posted By: King Brown
....Keynesian remedy....I look at it this way: It's working or it wouldn't be used....

....financial chaos descended around the world, we heard of corporations being too big to fail....

Maybe, you might recall rahm e.'s, former chiefostaffs', comment that I like to beat like a dead horse. 'Never let a crisis go to waste, what I mean by that is it lets you do things that you didn't think were possible before'. A good for example is, you can get lock step libs to repeat the corporate bashing talking points when in fact the bailouts were nothing more than selectively showing appreciation to political supporters, in this case unions.

I can understand you calling me selfish, but again you know nothing about me. Time and time again though you've shown you advocate redistribution, as long as there is minimal impact on you and yours. I'd never presume to speak for your situation, but do you have some thing you're willing to do to level the 'strong' community that you get to live in down to some mid level community and elevate the weak community. Or, are you too selfish to give up what you have in the name of achieving fairness for others.