Originally Posted By: craigd

I can understand you calling me selfish, but again you know nothing about me.

craigd, Burger King (home of the Whoppers)is not going to admit to calling you a derogatory name because he used the same clever ploy that he always uses to call people names. He thinks that if he doesn't come straight out like a man and say "craigd, you are selfish", that he has not been insulting. Or at least, that's what he wants us all to believe. Once a fraud, always a fraud.

edit: Oh wait, since I have brought his dishonesty into the daylight, we can expect a phony quasi-apology that goes something like this; "If you think I have called you selfish, that was not my intent." We've all seen that ploy used by Burger King before. I just wanted to beat him to the punch this time. Now he'll have to try something he doesn't usually do. Maybe admit he was wrong or act like a man.

Perhaps he will simply blame the statement on an unnamed president of a White Southern University. Or Wiccan Priests. Or computer hackers... there's a good one for you King!

Last edited by keith; 08/16/13 06:41 PM.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.