Quote:
"We all know now the smoking gun of the economic collapse was the move by the Democratic Clinton administration to change the rules on mortgages to ensure just about anyone could qualify"

This above point is essentially correct although it is now known that the seed that initiated this process began with the Community Reinvestment Act of 1977 passed when the original Libtard Bumbler was in office. Left wing radical groups such as ACORN(Obama's Goon Squad) threatened to bring suit against banks that refused to grant No-Doc - No down payment loans to minorities and otherwise unqualified individuals after the rules were further loosened during the Clinton administration. The damning evidence to support the CRA is published right in the 1992 Democratic Platform so its impossible to deny this was the facts. I watched this whole sorry situation unfold first hand in Maricopa, AZ where about the only requirement that had to be met to get a loan was to demonstrate you were a breathing human being.
Libtards will continue to deny this CRA/Democrat initiated fiasco because to admit the truth is to confirm the utter financial disaster ultimately caused by this program under the Clinton Administration. What the hell, If you're a Libtard and if a 17 trillion dollar national debt doesn't matter what's just mere untold billions in bad housing loans?
I cited specific factual examples of extreme mortgage abuse in previous threads that I was personally familiar with and won't bother doing so again as the Libtards on this forum in typical fashion just ignore facts anyway.

Last edited by italiansxs; 08/17/13 01:35 AM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.