Holy crap! What a bowl of ignorant blather we have dripping from the mouth of Burger King Brown now. The Community Reinvestment Act reforms which were signed by Bill Clinton in 1993 were the extreme exact opposite of "unregulated, anything goes". Here we had the government telling lenders that the standards they placed upon borrowers, to insure eventual repayment of loans, were racist, discriminatory, and now even illegal. We had regulation. The problem was that the regulations were the cause of the eventual meltdown. And in typical Leftist lying Liberal fashion, once the house of cards collapsed, those Democrats responsible did all they could to deflect blame in every other direction... mostly to George Bush.

In my opinion, this is what King does, and this is why he is here. craigd, Dave K, Jim, Canvasback can ask all they want for answers from King about his mis-statements, or glossing over, or disingenuousness. You guys will never get a clear and direct and honest answer from King. But I do hope you'll all keep asking, because it illuminates just what King does and what he is. I'll call it just what I think it is. Bullshit, and disgusting lies piled upon disgusting lies... personal attacks and slander concealed under a thin veneer of fake civility. Just what you'd expect from a lifelong liar and fraud.

James, et al, you are damn right Burger King knows better. But he doesn't care about the truth, and he intentionally refuses to answer directly to charges about his previous lies. Burger King says he gets dinged for not answering every post. Fact is, he answers virtually nothing or no one directly. He drops his load of crap and dances away from the smell. Any reply from him will never contain a direct answer to a direct question, but simply more bullshit. Facts and figures will be totally ignored by the Burger King. He is still trying to tell us that the masses (hoi polloi)had no complaints about reckless Washington spending. This comes from the guy who is now saying "there is no sense or advantage to making a false statement". Has he perchance ever heard of the Tea Party? Of course he has, but a true pathological liar can only answer a lie with another lie.

And do pay attention to how the Democrat Party and the Liberal Left Media are trying to recast the Tea Party. There has lately been a constant drumbeat that the Tea Party is racist, bigoted, mysoginist, and potentially violent haters. All of the bad attributes of the Occupy Wall Street movement are being heaped upon the Tea Party by filthy lying libtards.

King answered craigd's comment about being called selfish by simply ignoring the statement. Let anyone else engage in name calling, and we hear the somber lecture about the low brow incivility in Misfires that is not found in any other forum anywhere.

My opinion about him remains the same: He is a liar and a total fraud. I still wonder how the Great King Brown could be left off of this list of past and present CBC television and radio personalities. Maybe it's a case of "The older I get, the better I used to be".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_Broadcasting_Corporation_personalities

He can pretend to be civil, but it's apparent to me that he is beneath any low class trailer park trash.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.