If cost is not an issue then get a Spolar Gold. Best machine I have ever owned or used and the makers are easy to work with. If you are looking for a good machine for the money get the MEC 9000. They work great in the 20, 28 and 12 versions. Little bit less so in the .410. I have both the Spolar in 12 and the Mec 9000H in 12, 16, 20, 28 and .410 with hydraulic setups. MEC machines work well and are easy to keep in adjustments and repair parts are fast and cheap. MEC will load about 400 an hour without any problem. If that rate is too slow then spend the extra money move up to PW or Spolar and look at a shell system to load the empties. To me unless you are loading for a bunch of kids 400 and hour is enough. I would just load a little longer and save the money.

When you get right down to it every make of machine will work well if you follow a few simple rules. Set it up where you have room to work. No distractions while loading. Keep the loads the same so the machine does not need to be adjusted every time you load. Use good empties and good wads. Pay attention to what you are doing when loading. Do not watch TV and load or drink a six pack. You would be surprised what people do and what it causes.