How about if I get back on the topic of Religious Doctrine and ask the Muse of Nova Scotia, once again, how his father converted to Catholicism as an adult without believing in the ressurection of Jesus? See King's post #330954 from 7/16/13 in the "A Puritan Metaphor" thread.

How did he answer the question about belief in the Ressurection during his baptism? That is one of the questions that adult converts are asked. It is the most basic tenet of Catholicism and Christianity. It is one of the questions that Godparents answer for an infant. And then the child is asked the same question, to answer for themselves, when they are old enough for the Sacrament of Confirmation. Is King telling us that his Dad lied in order to convert, or was that whole story a lie which was used to explain away a prior lie? Enquiring minds want to know.

I've asked King this question numerous times since he posted that B.S. Is it that he won't answer me directly, or that he can't answer without looking like an ass?

Does that untie the knot in your shorts ed?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.