Originally Posted By: King Brown
You must have smiled about a list of personalities associated with CBC. Any Canadian would have noted it's "a" list of persons "associated" with our biggest broadcaster. Nowhere the pioneers and bedrock of Canadian TV journalism:

Morley Safer, Frank Willis, Keith Boag, Neil MacDonald, Romeo LeBlanc, Laurier Lapierre, Doug Leiterman, Tom Gould, Beryl Fox, James M. Minifie, Michael Maclear, Peter Stursberg and on and on.

TV started in Canada 1952; I joined next year from CP, left in '67.

Gee, when I Google "Morely Safer CBC", "Neil MacDonald CBC", "Frank Willis CBC", "James Minifie CBC", "Doug Leiterman CBC", etc., I get page upon page of results related to those personalities.

When I Google "King Brown CBC", or "Kingsley Brown CBC", I get next to nothing... for a brilliant 14 year career. I don't even find the pattern for the world famous Kingsley Brown fly. Same thing happens with another search engine, Bing. Oh, there is that 1965 documentary on Nova Scotia's racist past where you called Africville "an indictment of white society". Why am I not surprised that something like that would be one of your crowning achievements?

Did you really make such a documentary film? I couldn't find it... just your reference to it in your 2007 letter to the editor of the Halifax Chronicle Herald.

I did watch the old video of you interviewing the crackpot who was trying to fire a projectile into space from a large gun. Impressive! Chuckle! Who'd want to cover Yuri Gagarin or Alan Sheppard or John Glenn when you've got bigger fish to fry?

Oh, speaking of guns, and your famous efforts on reversing the Canadian Long Gun Registry... that must all be highly classified information. I looked for that way back when you were doing your lulling of U.S. gun owners after Newtown. Zip. Nada. Nothing!

Of course, I've known all of this, and more, for many months now. Believe it or not, I've exercised great restraint. I still am. I liked what you said about giving a man enough rope... I've been dropping hints and hoping you'd cut the crap you dump on us here. No such luck.

You must have been quite the luminary. Bet they were sorry to see you go.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.