[quote=Samuel_"Hoggson]Though not so much an issue among DGS regulars, shooters tend to match shell and chamber length - consciously or otherwise. Frankly, I have more use for the faster Hi-Phez in heavier 2 3/4" 12s. Used it in the 391, a 101, and a M-12 at towers. It worked just fine, to understate by more than a little."

Samuel,

I think you hit the nail on the head with the above comments. The real niche for the High Pheasant 1 1/16 oz load is in 2 3/4" chambered guns of 3 1/4 ton 1 1/4 oz proof or equivalent yet most people will bypass this load & shoot SAAMI spec 2 3/4" loads that aren't really appropriate in their guns.

Couple that with all the consumers who buy into my brother in law Bubba Magnumitis' philosophy that it's a waste of time to hunt pheasants with any less than a Benelli stuffed full of Federal Prairie Storm 1/1/4 oz @ 1500 fps loads& it's tough for a manufacturer to justify offering a load like the High Pheasant 30 gm load.

Anyway, I appreciate the efforts of those who made a commitment to purchase a flat.