THIS walked in the door the other day for a dent to be removed. No makers marks at all. Only markings are KRUPP steel on the barrels. I have never seen anything like it. There is a horn lever under the barrels that acts as the fore end. Moving the lever to the left allows the barrels to move forward and drop down to load. Closing the lever returns the barrels and cocks the action. The "bow tie" on top of the action is the safety and a sight. If it points down the axis it is in safe, if it is parallel to the action it is in fire. 100% coin relieved, not engraved. The under lever, trigger guard, and butt plate all are made from horn. Also there is a trap door storage compartment in the toe of the stock. There are 4 spaces. Two for 16 gauge shot shells, and two more for rifle shells. Too bad the other set of barrels are missing! If any of you have any ideas as to who made this I welcome any resources. I don't know how to post photos here so I will add a link to a discussion and pics on another web forum
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/off-topic-discussions/768011-while-we-visiting-my-bench.html

Last edited by dubbletrubble; 09/01/13 04:17 PM.