First I would like to offer Mike my sincere condolences about his hemorrhoid.

On a much more serious note, Troy I am sorry to read about your daughter's problems and about your decision to leave our forum community. You are a valued member here and a number of us appreciate your 'for sale' offerings.

I bought a "tomato stake" Boss project gun from you a while ago despite some pretty heavy criticism of the gun from your antagonist. I really believe that in that case jOe was just trying to prevent me from making a mistake. Your description of the gun, its problems, and our subsequent correspondence about its condition was above reproach and completely honest.

I bought the gun with eyes wide open and with a sincere hope to be able to rehabilitate it. When John Foster and my favorite gunsmith SKB refused to have anything to do with sleeving it I was forced to abandon the project.

Later I was contacted by another forum member about buying the gun and I passed it down the road of commerce at a small profit. I explained the problems I'd run into with getting anyone to sleeve it and I hope that the guy who bought it from me is able to do something with it. If not I hope he is as satisfied with my disclosures to him about the Boss as I was with yours.

I hope you will reconsider your decision to cease participating on this forum...Geo