Rob, there has been some thought given to offering the piece completed. This, I feel can still be accomplished by each man in this small guild of workers completing his given task. As each step is completed, the worker is paid his due and the piece shipped to the next individual until piece is completed in total.

The advantage being as we all will be working together, the piece can be finished much faster and as we are all members of this "New LeFever guild", only the highest attention to detail will be done. Being a small guild of workers, it is important to us to only turn out best quality work because our names are tied to it. I personally feel I am only as good as my last piece & know the other mambers feel the same.

Since posting the question, I have already been advised to only offer a $1000. grade gun and it would be the only one stocked & engraved. While I appreciate this point, there will be many clients who won't want gold inlays but would also want the pieced finished by us ASAP. Lots to think about and opinions to be heard.

I heard from the Italian embassey today re. independent bbl makers in Brescia Valley. Hopefully I'll be receiving info in the not to distant future regarding bbl's. Ken

Ken Hurst
910-221-5288