Looks like a nice gun. The barrels really make the value. The usual questions are: Are they pitted? Have they been honed? Are the ribs loose? Are the barrels tight on face? The out of round on the end of the barrel is easily fixed. If the answers are happy answers, the value of this grade Lindner should be in the $1500-$2250 range , in my opinion. Could be higher to the right buyer. It is the most desirable box lock gun, in my opinion. Many German guns are valued far less than their quality indicates. Lindner, too, but not as badly. Many German guns can be had in the $600-800 range, but a Lindner is under priced for this amount if in good shape.

By the way, Dalys are usually done in the black and white like American guns, whereas Euro guns are generally browned Damascus.

The Damascus guns were proofed to the same loads as fluid steel guns of that time. Shoot neither Damascus or fluid steel guns of those times with hot loads of today. This includes the fluid steel Super Foxes which were marked 3". Many of them have bulged chambers due to shooting modern hot 3" loads, and these were fluid steel. I think the first truly modern steels were used starting about 1930. The Browning Superposed and Winch 21 come to mind as about the first.