Marc,

As I mentioned on the other thread via the links I posted, A-Zooms are THE WORST snap caps you can use.....

1.-they are way too heavy and made of anodized solid full length aluminum, should they fall out they leave nice dents in your gun, especially the wood if they land on it.....

2.-they have silicon primers which harden and crater from the strikers leaving a useless deformed primer pocket...all within short order......

Personally, I never could figure out why anybody would recommend, let alone use, these A-Zoom snap caps......but as is always mentioned and argued (even common sense) on this BBS, "to each his own".........

IMO, the best snap caps are those better quality caps with the mops attached. They are plated brass or anodized aluminum, depending on the brand, ---they don't fall out, ---they have spring loaded steel primers which last forever on the better quality ones, ---they DO NOT tarnish with use of solvents or leave nasty residues in the chamber, ---the mops can be trimmed or removed to suit any application, ---their overall weight is insignificant and they do not damage ejectors....

Doug