Daryl Hallquist

I am guilty of not being a member of the LACA. My interest in Lefevers just got out of hand, in the last two or three years. Up till then I lead a quite life in the Remington, Fox, Parker, Smith and Ithaca world. Then I made the venture into the Lefever world. Three years and all most 30 guns later I am getting to the end of Lefever lust.

As to joining the LACA, it just never reached the level that I wanted to join one more thing. I belong to five gun clubs which I shoot at with long time friends, hunt in four states, half a dozen professional associations, one political party, one church, one full time job an one part time job, read eight to ten bbs and post on four bbs, plus one wife and five children to round out a full life.

As to buying one of the new Lefevers, if Ken gets this to work I will buy at least one and most likely several. Money is not as big a deal to me as it once was. Past fifty we all see that money will last long after our time might run out. He who has the most toys may be counted as a winner, but to me if they are not used and enjoyed he is disqualified. I intend to leave my kids a large number of used and enjoyed guns with an even larger pile of empties. Would be nice ot leave my sons a spiffy new Lefever to shoot those shells in after they reload them.