drew: well now, this last post got me curious, so i went on a search for parker ph 12 gauge sleeved. found the picture of the underside of the ed lander sleeve job shown above, where his name and addrsss is stamped on the barel flats, along with an indication that he proofed the barrels... curiously though, could not find the other picture reputed to be the top view of the barrels of the same gun. now i know old eds economy sleeving work will leave one with seam lines showing...but his work is not as unsightly as the top view picture posted here...so, if you would, please let us know the origin of that first picture you posted on this thread titled "Hideous butchery. Ed's master gunsmith". i am beginning think the pictures you posted here are from two different guns?

meanwhile, my search also revealed this:

http://www.gunsamerica.com/947805155/PARKER_PH_12_GAUGE_SLEEVED.htm

this is my listing on gunsamerica from 2009, for the only gun i ever had old ed sleeve. good news: this gun has won at least one state skeet shooting championships that i know of. bad news: i lost money on the deal and never have been willing to pay for another sleeving job, by anyone.

Last edited by ed good; 07/17/14 05:38 PM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...