Originally Posted By: DOUG K

Harry, thanks for the Bill Fleming book reference. I would love to own the Bill Fleming book but the $499.00+/- Amazon price will be something I have to save for. I do have a favorite book monger who sells his wares at the local gun shows who may have a copy.

Hello Doug,
I would willingly scan the pages, but since I moved from XP PRO to Windows 7 my scanner/printer/copier has refused to work. I believe AKMike1 and I bought the last two copies that the author had. He kindly autographed my copy. I understand it was a private publication which took nearly 20 years to sell, I bought my copy a couple of years ago. I have heard it reported, that the total production of the print run only went to three figures, so less than a thousand were printed, hence their current price which is 3 1/2 times what I paid for mine. It is a phenomenal book. It contained a good number of rounds I had never even hear of, and I've been shooting in England for the last 55 years. If Mike reads this perhaps he may make you a copy of the pages concerned.

Harry

Biology is the only science where multiplication can be achieved by division.