On chokes, I'll throw this out for thot & you decide if it sticks to your wall or not .. I was recently having a discussion with a friend who is a long time master class sporty clays shooter, prior owner of a premier facility, has literally grown up shooting his entire life & who today shoots 200 or so sporty targets per day, almost every day, except when there is a tournament being held somewhere that he can attend. He was telling me that some years ago he used what he thot was the most 'target appropriate' choke(s)for each station & target presentation he shot, keeping meticulous records for a year. Next he shot everything for a couple of quarters with tight chokes & then followed that by using only open chokes, again keeping very accurate records. He could not prove to himself that the choke or lack of it made any real dif. in his scores. Today, he may have a couple of U-2's or a U-3's stuck in the bbls. and just shoots and has decided that he does not really care what the choke is, knowing that even open chokes tend to be "hot" in their centers. Simply put, its a matter of keeping your focus and concentration on the bird for a good result much more so than any choke. FWIW, he uses 28 gram 1145~1200 fps loads exclusively, both #7.5's & #8's.

On game, I'm of the opinion that using size appropriate shot for the intended quarry is more important than the choke & if you intend to eat it, using some restraint about taking close in or in your face shots.

Buy the gun if you like it & take Rocketman's advice, but if you don't shoot it that well consider a hot oil stock bend or LOP adjustment, or both rather than a choke alteration.

kind regards, tw