To: SDH-MT ... Thank you for your compliment above.

To: PhysDoc ... There was one family rifle, the Remington Model 12 .22 pump-action rifle in Terry's list above that was passed on to Michael's sister. I don't know if she has children, but that was one gun that didn't go to auction.

I sorted through the "lesser" rifles and some of these were put on consignment at a local gun shop that Michael frequented -and- some were listed by me on GunBroker months ago. None of these were premium rifles. They were plain sporterized rifles or rifles that required some minor work.

I have been keeping a short list of notes, and although I am not a writer, I am thinking about writing an article about Estate Planning with Regards to Firearms. Both gentlemen that I have helped have been extraordinarily organized, but there are things they could have done better/differently. If your wife or children have some interest in our hobby, it may be easier, but if your family lacks interest, they could be prey to distant "friends", local businesses and other unscrupulous individuals. ... more on this later ...

... Joe