Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
....GOP Unveils New Immigration Plan." We must make America somewhere no one wants to live."

I suppose, even without hearing the 'plan', you already support the pres. in whatever he comes up with later today.

Why's this coming up now? He'll be the same 'emperor', his word, in January. Hope it'll make you feel better that your guy wants to take us into Thanksgiving bad mouthing a good chunk of 'his' citizens.

If he has a little energy, what would stop him from propping up sagging ocare popularity. You're on his side and will take whatever comes out of his mouth. I noticed you stepped out of the ss 'discussion'. Out of sight out of mind for some does not mean the Social Security Disability Ins problem goes away.

Are you waiting for him to 'blame' R's in '15 for hating the poor and crippled, so you can come back with another TEA Party reference. Why don't you hold his feet to the fire to address an issue that's near and dear to your heart. I'm not worried about the sofa queens, I'm referring to the legitimate in need that he'll turn into a political football in a few months.

Do you like that he went to Australia and talked US domestic politics, and bad mouthed his own and the host country. Leadership?