Illegal immigrants are just that... Illegal.

Law breakers should not be given a break when there are millions of people who are pursuing citizenship by following the rule of law. The "broken" immigration system was broken by Democrats for their own selfish purposes.

Part of the Amnesty signed into law by Reagan after being passed by the House and Senate... not an executive order... provided funding to secure the porous border. Liberal Democrats have prevented that funding from being used for its' intended purpose. As a result, we have untold millions here stealing from all of us when they use our schools, infrastructure, and health care system without paying any taxes. They are also driving down wages by taking work from poor unemployed citizens. The number of illegals has been stuck on 11 million for over a decade. The real number is probably twice that.

I have in the past done some of the hard labor that rocky mtn bill claims Americans will just not do. Even today, as technical as my job is, there is often a demanding physical component to it. I imagine many others here have as well. It would have been far easier to just sit around and collect a government check. Liberal Democrats like rocky mtn bill are the root cause of the problems we face today. They created the Welfare State and the Great Society policies which made people dependent government serfs, and they are responsible for the destruction of the black family. They support and pass all this feel good legislation and blame someone else when it does not work. And they always expect someone else to pay the bill for their abject stupidity and failure.

Worse yet, here on a firearms forum, we have guys like rocky mtn bill who support and provide cover for the Liberal Left Democrats who continually infringe upon our Second Amendment Right to own and use firearms. Guys like bill aren't part of the problem. They are the problem.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.