Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
....Here's my best explanation. All problems come with priorities. Illegal immigrants are a problem, but they're not threatening the existence of our civilization. As a civil and civilized nation, we are willing to fence and patrol....

....Our survival is not what is at stake here.

Interesting Bill. You opened up the topic. You felt it was a good opportunity to belittle Republicans, but it is a topic of current affairs and in the news lately because bo has decided it's the number one issue of the day.

Why don't you have any criticism for your man in dc for creating yet another divide in the country, when you're saying it's just not that important an issue.

Then again, aren't you one that complains there're too many minorities in prison. What's the percentage of illegal felon border crossers that fill, say, kali prisons. Don't you feel as a dem that our prisons are a blight on the very little civility of this nation.

By the way, no, repeat no, we are not willing to fence or patrol our southern border. There are border laws on the books, but there has to be the willingness to try to enforce those laws. There have been clear signals by bo-n-company that some laws will not be recognized let alone enforced.

Why didn't bo put this effort into actually saving the environment. To use King's words, bo's been backchanneling a bunch lately. Reports are that bo may be within a week of working an iranian nuke 'deal' if they give us a bit of window dressing help with a token strike or two against their other radical islamic brothers. What better cover than to have libs parrot the R's hate kids and hispanics line, over an unimportant issue.

He'll probably approach it like the southern border, we can look the other way, it's not that bad, I'll be making big bucks on the lecture circuit in two years. I know you'll be good with that out of sight out of mind approach. I worry if one of my grandkids will have to go to iran a few short years from now with the mil to root out radicals with nukes. You may have your own grandkids.