Originally Posted By: JCHannum
You might want to examine what Hannity's "evolution" entails. His number one point is to secure the border, then create a pathway to citizenship for those who have been here and been law abiding citizens. They do not have to go home, that is what he has evolved on, not blanket amnesty for millions.

In my opinion I think we ought to ship all 11 million of them back across the border and secure it as well. Can't be done? That's EXACTLY what was done during the Eisenhower Administration.
If we HAVE to compromise the approach offered by Hannity and others may be the most tenable. One way or another we can't let the Kenyan have his way and allow 5,000,000 + illegals to stay here with no penalty whatsoever. With the border still wide open this will just encourage millions more to come across.
Since the Kenyan and his minions apparently had no idea they were going to take a real bashing Nov 4th I bet they're equally clueless as to just how incensed the rank and file in this country are over his spitting on the Constitution and other issues that have been discussed in great detail here. The REAL fight is just beginning.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.