Originally Posted By: Bob Saathoff
I hope some of the members here, picked up a few of these rifles today. I was surprised that many did not pull the prices that I thought they would and seemed to be really good deals. But then I was interested in some of the custom guns by Niedner that I thought would bring more money. Doc Baker's (my favorite) double set trigger Borchardt with the cocking knob only brought $3250. Many of the custom 03's didn't bring near as much either.. You can go to the Proxibid website and see the posted prices.

Hello Bob,
You wouldn't know who bought that converted Borchardt that was built for Dr. Baker would you? Michael kindly stripped it down and photographed the internals of the Breech Block for me. The only thing he didn't picture was the item a small through pin held in the area of the firing pin tip. Mike said he would strip it down again next time he had the rifle at the range, as he didn't know what the pin held either. Sadly he never did take it to the range again, he passed in just a few weeks after our communication.

If anyone knows who bought this 'one off' rifle or it was you who did, I'd be obliged if you could send me a PM with the particulars of the new owner as I'd like to get in contact with him. I thought whoever got it got a bargain. Thanks in advance.

Harry

Biology is the only science where multiplication can be achieved by division.