Gentlemen ,do we have any Ithaca Collectors that could help me out ,I have a 1905 Ithaca Grade 2 , I suppose this would be considered a " Lewis Ithaca " the gun is in wonderful condition ,retains alot of Case Colors ,and the wood is excellent ,Bluing appears fine and original also as none of the letters are smeared but very crisp , on the Right Barrel it is stamped ,Pigeon Gun and on the left barrel it is stamped ,Krupp Steel ! I am wondering if these " Pigeon Guns " are valued in line with the standard Grade 2 Guns or if they would be some what collectible? I can not find out much more about this than what I have already posted ! Does any one have any idea of how many of these were manufactured ? What I think I know is these guns being manufactured about te time Damascus was falling out of vogue the decision was made to order these barrels from Germany and fit them to the Grade 2 guns ,you collectors please correct me if I am wrong but with that said ,I would assume they wouldn't have imported these barrels long as it probably would have been cost prohibitive ! Thank You for any information you can give on this matter ! OOhay