It'd be about impossible to show a photo of the lock with the name. Had to magnify significantly to read it. But appreciate the efforts, Ted.

The LOP was off by almost an inch. Close to 15 1/4, which is way long for me. I'm going to have it made a little longer than 14 1/4, but not by much. High doesn't bother me. It will be a pheasant/sporting clays gun, and should work nicely on driven birds in Scotland. I've mostly used lighter pheasant guns, and 7 is about as heavy as I'd go, but OK for an open country gun. Hunted the other day with an Ithaca SKB 12ga at the same weight.

Interesting that the barrels and action are of Belgian origin. Proofmarks mostly gone on the flats, so can't read much in the way of details--looks like the flats got polished somewhere along the line. But the French reproof mark--R under a crown--is very clear on both the flats and the water table (where the Belgian perron is also very clear). Did Vouzelaud bring in barrels and action from Belgium and stock it themselves, or did they import it, finished, from Belgium? Maybe I should try contacting them after the holidays.