Hey RyanF, it was you who finally admitted to being a Liberal or Libtard.

But that was after a long time of claiming pretending to be a Conservative. Then you told us you suddenly changed after Rick Santorum broke your heart and didn't side 100% with gun owners. Remember this?

Originally Posted By: RyanF
I wondered about Rick. I know some pro-gun people dont trust him one bit.

https://www.nationalgunrights.org/press/archives/item/331-rick-santorums-anti-gun-history

Soros is a progressive trouble maker of the highest order but he was not a Nazi collaborator.

I dont claim to be conservative. Once upon a timenot anymore. Actually Rick Santorum is the poster boy of what turned me but thats another story.

Now you want us to still trust you and even consider anything you have to say? Screw you liar. Funny how you don't apply the same standards of purity to the Liberal Left Democrats that you support and defend. And you go so far as to defend Soros after he has admitted on videotape to helping the Nazi's. Have you been drinking King Brown's Award Winning Wine which was actually made by someone else? Two of a kind.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.