Originally Posted By: craigd
Originally Posted By: James M
....We now have an announced presidential candidate Scott Walker with an A+ rating from the NRA along with some very desirable other attributes....

What we also have is two folks that visit here, doublefan and Steve, who say no way. Both for trivial reasons that they won't read up on, but both upland bird hunters and gun folks. Weird huh?

Hmmm, I do not think my reasons for finding Walker unappealing are trivial. I do not want see a strong social conservative in the WH. I'm not a supporter of the culture war and my social views lean much more libertarian than conservative. I am not overly concerned about what my fellow citizen does in the privacy of his or her home. I really do not think Rand Paul has much of a shot but he is much more what I want in a President. After nearly 16 straight years of discord surrounding the WH I'm ready for someone who can reach across the isle and make our government function in the fashion it was designed to. I know comprise is highly out of fashion currently but I do think it is sorely needed.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns