Originally Posted By: SKB
....Hmmm, I do not think my reasons for finding Walker unappealing are trivial. I do not want see a strong social conservative in the WH. I'm not a supporter of the culture war and my social views lean much more libertarian than conservative. I am not overly concerned about what my fellow citizen does in the privacy of his or her home. I really do not think Rand Paul has much of a shot but he is much more what I want in a President. After nearly 16 straight years of discord surrounding the WH I'm ready for someone who can reach across the isle and make our government function in the fashion it was designed to. I know comprise is highly out of fashion currently but I do think it is sorely needed.

Back to my scenario, or more important things like a cup of coffee. Both hill and Gov. Walker have track records that can be read up on. If they end up on the ballot, you say you're NOT voting.

hill has been campaigning by blocking access, reinforcing race, gender and class warfare, and she's in near perfect agreement with the current left wing partisan. I'm curious, where have you read about Walker's intrusions into the homes of Wisconsiners.

Back to the reading list, still demonizing Bush, eh. Not far enough left wing spending by him, maybe it's his quiet decorum, but I'm a bit curious, where have you read that he intruded on your libertarian values. Ah forget it, go get another coffee.