To me what does not make sense is continuing to follow a failed policy. We spent more money on this issue than any other developed country and yet have the least amount of success. To me, it might be time to admit that the current strategy does not work and look to see how others have dealt with the issue better than we have. I have seen estimates of between 60 and 70 billion a year spent on the prison system. Last year the federal BOP had a budget of over 8 billion and yet we are not winning the drug war.

Well some may not approve of Colorado's legalization, our economy is doing very well, we have a red hot real estate market and our schools are very well funded currently. I think our voters most likely made the right call on this issue. Our local law enforcement is very happy with the new law. They are now able to focus limited resources on more serious crime. Time will tell but the sky has not fallen yet here. This may all be a brief moment in time anyway due to the pending case before SCOTUS and the outcome of next years Presidential race.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns