More people die from medical mistakes in this country each year than from all types of guns combined. Same for traffic fatalities due to vehicles. The total for 2010 worldwide due to vehicles was 1.24 million deaths.

A number of years ago in a town not far from me there were two unsolved mass murders. A hammer was used to kill a mother and 5 children in one and a knife was used to kill a mother and four children in the other. There were theories that it could have been the same killer, but we'll probably never know.

Nobody here is interested in giving up any of our Constitutional Rights except for you, King Brown, and Jagermeister. You forgot to answer my question about whether other countries stopped seeking further gun control after banning or severely restricting access to semi-autos. You also neglected to answer my question about criminals being able to smuggle in illegal guns after your proposed ban took them away from honest law abiding citizens. Why don't you just PM your fellow anti-gunners you idiotic troll?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.