I dont know if Obamas part gay but, regardless, if Trump is President, no one will have to humiliate themselves pretending that a First Wookie is a beauty.

Ed, its fun to watch for sure. How long has it been since any Republican had the nutsack to speak his mind or challenge the status quo?

The GOP may be screwed. Trump isnt a republican (or democrat, or libertarian). The guy doesnt seem to conform to any political ideology. It appears hes a straight-up individualist. He could be a character in an Ayn Rand novel. He doesnt seek consensus or approval. He kicks asses.

They say hes like Obama, a narcissist. I dont think so because he doesnt lose frame when personally attacked. That 2-diget IQ dipshit, Rick Perry, made a lame attempt to kick Trump out of the respectable GOP circlejerk club, and it backfired. Mitt, Jeb, and Lindsey have all had a go. They all were forced to withdraw from the skirmish to seek medical attention for prolapsed rectums. Only Lindsey enjoyed it.

You know things have gone sideways when Salon and the Huffington Post come to the defense of poor Rick. I cant wait until Trump says what everyone thinks, and calls Christy a disgusting fat-ass.

Trump has pushed Overton Window wide open. This will not be allowed. I predict they find a way to keep him out of the debates.

The Donald has managed to make what would have been a tedious non-race of little importance, besides administrating national decline, into something interesting to watch. Imagine a beauty pageant owner vs. the first woman president. Wont happen, but oh what a glorious train wreck it could be.