Originally Posted By: King Brown
....Trump is in your face because Americans are becoming tired of playing the punk's game. Anyone, anything is better than what's on offer; respect for Congress and the Court at dismal lows.

Reason cannot prevail because America....

....gave up resistance to wealth and arbitrary power generations ago. There was a time when the middle class and working men and women had influence on national affairs....

Politics are confusing, luckily there are clear guidelines to follow. When the punk's game is loosing traction, reason cannot prevail. Generations of R's have subverted the middle class, while 'also ran' hill can't make up her mind on how to spend her 1.5bil campaign war chest. There was a time when the majorities could relegate the Constitution to the same circular file that progressives do for the bible, just by interpreting a poll.

Not too loud, it's a dirty little secret that the gender movers and shakers are not part of the working community. Ooops, you're not saying they're working women, no doubt in the service of rich white males. Hey, where we gonna progress to next?

No, I don't think Americans are getting tired of the punk's game. Most don't have a clue about getting engaged in political issues beyond their reproductive 'health' issues, and libertarian insistence that others can get high in the privacy of their own home, but 'I' can do it anywhere 'I' want.

Maybe, Trump is in your face because his teleprompter broke. Maybe, there's a message that stirs 'em up. Maybe, he knows how to deliver it. Isn't it possible. There have been past politicians who were a cross between a secular Jesus and stadium stuffing rock star, sigh past. Just kidding they're alive and well.