Wrong again King Brown. Gun owners who vote for anti-gun Democrats are fools. Especially the dumb asses like Jagermeister who vote for Obama twice, and then wonder why their gun rights are under assault and there are ammo shortages and price increases. They are no help to us. They shoot themselves in the foot over and over and they drag us all down with their foolishness and naive belief that 100% anti-gun politicians like Obama will suddenly start respecting the 2nd Amendment.

There are a relative handful of NRA A+ rated Democrat Senators and Congressmen, and I myself have voted for some. And my own Republican Senator sided with Obama on Gun Control after Newtown as did Jim's Senator John McCain. An intelligent voter educates himself and knows where his man stands on important issues. It is stupid, and even unpatriotic to blindly support politicians who are most likely to infringe upon Constitutional Rights.

But voters who do that are not necessarily compulsive liars like you. You repeatedly make the dishonest claim that guys like me diminish support for the 2nd and the NRA, but it is you who supports and praises Liberal Democrat politicians who work to infringe upon our rights. And it is you who criticizes the very successful strategies of our NRA, and suggests that we roll over and give in to the anti-gunners.

We're blessed to have a filthy liar like you here. It helps folks see just how dishonest people with a dishonest agenda operate. You are not our friend. You have done nothing to support or advance gun rights in Canada. Do you still wish to tell everyone that you support gun rights after they actually see your own anti-gun and anti-NRA words here in this link you filthy Liar?

ANTI-GUN POSTS by KING BROWN

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.