So 75 of 247 Republicans in the House voted with a majority of Democrats to fund the Dept. of Homeland Security? And you blame them all, yet neglect to mention the majority of Democrats and your president Obama? How would you have spun this if all the Republicans had voted to withhold funding and temporarily shut down the Government again? Wasn't that a large part of this? We have had a porous southern border for decades under Republicans and Democrats. The gates are wide open now, sanctuary cities flout Federal law as does your president, and he vows to veto the Kate Steinle law which would jail illegal alien felons who come back here after being deported. But you only blame Republicans.

There were also a few Republicans who voted with Obama's side on gun control after Newtown, including one of my own Senators. Do you think I should become a flaming Liberal supporter like you because of that Ryan, or should I admit that there are RINO's who betray Conservatives, and work to expose them and replace them? King Brown has admired John Boehner for his willingness to cave in to Democrats. He calls it compromise and bipartisanship. It is sad to see, but I don't think we should throw in the towel and become Libtards like you Ryan. Especially cowardly Libtards who pretend to be something else.

We shall see if any Republicans support or endorse the Iran Nuclear deal. So far, most or all are against it. You said Republicans made Caitlyn Bruce Jenner into a hero. We all missed that one and are still waiting for you to show us when that happened. I don't really care what Bruce Jenner calls himself or herself. What matters is how they actually vote and what they actually support. That's the big difference between Bruce/Caitlyn and you Ryan.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.