Well, it was good of King Brown to admit that he was lying to us about his transport of a pistol in his airplane. You'd think he would have apologized for saying that I was lying about that, and concocting the dishonest story about the Savage model 24. But it would take a man to apologize and admit when you are wrong, and King the cowardly liar will never be a man.

I enjoyed how it took King two days to come up with a cover story that now says he only took the pistol across the border to Oshkosh once in 1983... when he tells us in his post # 360486 which I quoted that he did it several times. It does get hard to keep all those lies straight, doesn't it King?

King lied through his teeth when he said that I "shifted his use of a pistol to flying with a pistol". But he said this in his post # 360486:

Originally Posted By: King Brown

Carry is mostly prohibited but the Mounties told me when I bought my first one 60-odd years ago that I'd never have any trouble anywhere if I used common sense, not do something foolish with people around. Used it in our wide open spaces and forgot to remove it several times crossing the border in my aircraft.

I also enjoyed the tall tale about him having the right to transport a pistol in his airplane because he has a Professional Trappers License. So let's add Professional Trapper to King's greatly inflated resume. Funny he never mentioned his trapping activities to us before. With his usual bloviation and exaggeration, I'm surprised he hasn't claimed to have trapped a Sasquatch and trained him to smash grapes with its' big feet to make award winning wines.

Yes, you aren't living if you aren't having fun... and I'm having loads of fun illuminating King Brown's lies and his anti-gun rhetoric. I'm having so much fun that I have no plans to quit. Well, maybe if King agreed to the same terms of surrender that Mike has demanded from jOe... but he will have to stop lying too. And we all know he can't.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.